Training Pets is a challenging task, but dogs being the most friendly, they love to learn new things. They are brilliant animals. Teaching them to poop and pee at a single command can be a difficult task in the beginning. It can be even a fun activity to spend some time in training your pet to so these petty things which are also essential for them to as whatever eaten should be taken out as well. Get to know through the blog How To Teach Your Dog To Poop On Command.
Here are some fun and exciting ways to have a look:
1. Pick up some fun words, and using such terms regularly will make them aware whenever you use that word like “go pee” or do any action to show the pup in its childhood and later start using these words.
Get these amazing Reflective Nylon Dog Harness for your dog’s safety and comfort. Buy now this amazing Reflective Nylon Dog Harness
2. Start noticing when your dog usually goes to the bathroom. It can be an ease to you later if you figure out the primary motivators for your dog, which helps to pee and poop. Mainly they are playing, drinking, and waking up. As it is essential to secrete the waste after eating every meal.As you can even realize quickly after some time that your dogs need to go out when behaving in a particular manner
3. Whenever you realize your dog is not cleaning its stomach, take it to the required poop stop. This could be anywhere in a park, behind a parked car, in your backyard, or the corner of a building. In case you feel that he may poop before going to the desired place, always force him or carry him there.
4. Another way to let him take poop attention is by taking him to the pee or the poop stop wherever he likes to go. Keep on looking at your dog and give him complete attention. As you realize, he’s about to finish if he moves his legs, or lift his legs, patiently wait for him to finish. When he ends, ask him by saying Done Poopy! If he happily responds by shaking his tail, mark it as a Yes! And treat him with something yummy going back home.
5. After a few days or weeks, repeat the word “go poopy” before he pees always. After that, wait for him to respond by shuffling his tail any other action, which shows a yes! Otherwise, there can be a situation when he gets distracted and leaves his pooping midway. Always make sure while making him learn or accept your commands not to get rude or punish him. Give appreciation so that he understands that it is a good thing to do. Start playing with him or give him some of his favorite biscuits after his pooping.
Once the dog learns this behavior or masters the art of accepting your command to poop, it will become a habit for him to do it the same every day at the same time. If he learns to do at a young age, it would be better because the pups learn fast, and it is even easy to teach them.